Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Poem 4 JODI!

Hey all! I'd liked to dedicate this poem to Jodi (yes Mrs. B! I'm writing a poem!)

Even when you're far away,
Are friendship is here to stay!
Being far away from you,
is a very hard thing to do.
But when I know your coming back soon,
I count the times I see the moon!

Oh world peace I just made that up on the go!
I love it! I'm going to make Jodi cry I can feel it!
BYE 4 NOW!

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

Heather I love you! That's awesome! Yes it made me cry! Right here in the office! hehe!

6/29/2005 8:17 AM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

I succeeded in making JODI cry!
GO ME!
~HEAther

6/29/2005 4:41 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

Oh Hedder - I'm so proud. You're a poet and you don't know it. And now for you:
H - is for hockey the thing that you love.
E - is for the goalie's hockey glove.
A - is for awesome a verb for hockey.
T - is for Trevor who is definately not a jockey.
H - is for hockey again cause it's so great.
E - is for every hockey player you hope to date. (hee hee)
R - is for "roughing" - Hey dont be so naughty!
And that is the end of my poem as I need to go potty. (sorry, I needed a rhyme)

6/30/2005 10:04 AM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

YeA! I love that poem Mrs.B!
It's special!
LOVE!
~The writer of this blog

6/30/2005 12:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home