Long drive
Here's an update on what my past few days have lookd like:
Monday: Left Maple Ridge at 9am in the morning and arrived at Revelstoke at 5pm.
Tuesday: travelled for six hours and got to Drumheller at 5:20pm (Edmonton time, 4:20 BC time).
Wednesday: sent the day sight seeing. The things I got to see were The Royal Tyrrel Museum, Reptile World (remind me to show you all my pics when I get back!), a tiny church, the World's biggest (fake) Dinosaur , and rockformations called the Hoo Doos (it's a wierd name for the cool formations.)
All the driving up to that point was going very smoothly, but of course, what a road trip with problems.
There was tornado warings for the area I was in, there was lots of rain, there was even lighting for part of the drive. It did however stop for a while and there was a awesome rainbow. It was super clear and I got to see the whole thing.
I was really happy once I got to my Uncle's house cause I was getting really bored of being in the car.
Well that's it for now! I'll try to blog often!

2 Comments:
I'm glad you arrived safe and sound Hedder. By the way - YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY!!!! I MISS YOU!!
Please tell Nina that Tara didn't get her message until after you guys left. Unfortunately, Tara wasn't able to find an antidote for her neopet so hopefully it will be fine! Keep us informed! Big hugs!!!!!
7/22/2005 11:11 AM
hey heather! miss you bunches! cant't wait to see you again! i'm sure your glad that trip is over
7/22/2005 9:09 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home