Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Courage!

"Courage is not the abbsence of fear, but the realization that there is somthing more important than fear." - Princess Diaries 2.

I thought that was a cool quote! So i thought i'd write it down!
bye

10 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

that's an awesome quote!

10/18/2005 10:03 PM

 
Blogger Christa said...

Sweet I love that! It's so true! Everyone has fear the only differance is that the people who don't fear are brave in the midst of it!
Love ya!

Christa

10/19/2005 11:25 AM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

I love you heather! i almost started crying when i say you go up there. but i was having problems. yeah. need to talk to you soon maybe. or some friend.

10/20/2005 3:48 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

AWWWWWWW! WORLD PEACE! Thanks Maria! I'm glad that you didn't wet yourself ;-)
JODI I'M TOTALLY HERE FOR YOU TO TALK TO!

10/20/2005 7:29 PM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

aw
heather you totally touched my heart yesterday
feel the love!

you rock!

10/20/2005 8:39 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

shanks Sam.
See ya sunday!

10/21/2005 8:03 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

What? What? What did I miss? No fair!! How come everybody knows something but me?? Huh? I wanna know to? Tell me? Let's share.

Ok - I'm done being a freaky, whiny baby now.

Hugs,
Mrs. B.
xoxoxo

10/23/2005 12:09 AM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

i'll tell you tomorrow. Mrs B

10/23/2005 4:49 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

ok. sigh.
hugs,
mrs. b.
xoxoxoxo

10/23/2005 8:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry. i'll tell you. . .
somtime

10/24/2005 6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home