jobs
i guess this sounds like me. so i might be doing one of these things one day. OR MAYBE NOT ;-)
| Your Career Type: Investigative |
![]() Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems. You would make an excellent: Architect - Biologist - Chemist Dentist - Electrical Technician - Mathematician Medical Technician - Meteorologist - Pharmacist Physician - Surveyor - Veterinarian The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent. |


4 Comments:
Yeah, Heather, you can become a doctor and take over my practice!
Or do you want to work with Auntie Virginia at the drugstore.
Although, I think being a meterologist would be fun.
How come hockey coach didn't come up on the list?
Auntie Nancy
10/13/2005 6:47 PM
i thought you like real estate. jk
10/13/2005 9:54 PM
I KNEW IT!!!!! - I told you - I've always pictured you in a white lab jacket.
It's soooooooooo you!!!!!
Mrs. B.
xoxoxo
10/13/2005 11:55 PM
I don't want to be a hockey coach!
too stressful for me. I WAS thinking about being the canucks GM but i don't think i'm doing that anymore.
haha very funny.
Yes Mrs. B. As soon as i read that i thought of you!
10/14/2005 8:42 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home