Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Friends poem!


When you’re all alone and afraid,
Find a friend who will stay
Through the treacherous storms;
On the edge of a gaping canyon.
Someone who will fight the cold to keep you warm,
Who will give you their hand and say hold on.
This friend will stay your friend
Until the very end.

a PoEm By: hEaThEr

<-- aren't these kids cute!

7 Comments:

Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

AWE!
i'm so glad you put that up!
it SOOOO GOOD!

11/17/2005 9:20 AM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

Heedddddddddeeeeeerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!That is way too beautiful!!!! I knew you had it in you!!!

Look at how cutie-patootie you guys are!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh how scrumptious!!!!!!!! Ok I think I'm done.....nope, one more. Oh you guys are too sweet!!!! Smooch, smooch, smooch. There. I'm done now.

11/17/2005 9:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful poem and a beautiful picture to showcase it with.

Living is feeling and finding a way to express those feelings, and you have done a wonderful job expressing your feelings.

Love you lots, Auntie Nancy

11/17/2005 4:57 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

Thanks everyone.
See ya.
~Heather

11/17/2005 5:57 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

AWWWWWW HEATHER!!!!!!!
that's the bestest poem in the whole world!!!
and those kids! wow! they're so cute! lol!

11/17/2005 6:19 PM

 
Blogger makinghisnamegreat said...

What a cute picture! You and Jodi were cute and are now beautiful!!!! We love you lots, Heather!!!!!!!!!

11/17/2005 6:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome poem Heather. I shall use it one day when I preaching somewhere about friendship. I did not know you could write as well! Also, please remember that you are like a poem to God...He writes them and is well pleased in them and reads them to make himself smile. You make Him smile. And you allow me to smile to. I love you.

11/18/2005 12:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home