Have you?
Have you ever taken a moment to think about how when you were little you couldn't wait to grow up so you could do things like drive cars or even get married. Even though i'm not quiet at those two stages yet I've REALLY missed the good old days. The days when i really didn't have much to worry about. Where I could sit around staring at things and blowing spit bubbles, not worrying about what tomorrow might bring. I don't think i actually sat around blowing spit bubbles, i was just giving an example-sorta-thing ;-).
ANYWAYS. Yeah, either i just gave you something that makes no sense or you know exactly what i'm talking about.
Here's something to leave you with. It's a poem that was in the book i just read in school (the book was The Outsiders by the way):
"Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay."
-Robert Frost

4 Comments:
yeah i miss the days of long ago or so it seems
11/03/2005 8:58 PM
Hey Heather:
You just took me back to my days in junior high when I read that book--"The Outsiders" and one of my favorite poems by Robert Frost.
Everything seems to change so fast, and we all seem to grow up so fast. Stay young as long as you can, and blow spit bubbles at whatever age you are--just don't blow them at other people, or they might get mad.
Hugs, Auntie Nancy
11/03/2005 10:28 PM
Hee Hee!! I do remember some of that bubble blowing. My belief is that you are as young as you believe you are. I may be a parent of teens but am young at heart. I like what your aunt said, you can blow those bubbles when ever you want. We love you Heather!!!!!!!!!
11/03/2005 11:12 PM
know that i think about it i never have time for that kind of stuff.
11/04/2005 4:43 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home