Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve!

So . . . Today is Christmas Eve. Well, it will be for the next 20 minutes or so.
I had a pretty eventful day. Want to hear about it??? Well . . . I'm guessing that you do cause you're on my blog in the first place!
So here's what my day looked like. I woke up at 11ish! Great start! Ate brunch and lunch (go me!) , did some french and doddled on the computer!

Two fifteen ish Mr. H calls and says that he's going to pick me up in half an hour (I'll tell you why in a sec.) So at this point I'm still in my pj's! I have a tendency for doing that in winter break. So I rushed to get ready - clothes, hair, little bit of makeup to hide the 3am bedtime the day before, and I was set.

Adorned with a scarf, mittens and sweater I was set to go! Now you get to know where I was going (even though SOME people already know. . .) ! I went to an open skate at Twin Rinks where their guest celebrity was to be Brendan Morrison! Fun fun fun! So Sam and I got dropped off to a crowded rink. We got our skates and had a 'wonderful time' trying to put them on. At least my skates went as bad as they usually are. Once Sam and I finished our 'joyful' time of tying up our skates we hop onto the ice. It was pretty much an hour later when Morrison showed up! And it took him FOREVER to fight through the crowd! I'm not even kidding! It took him almost a half an hour for him to move five feet. Poor guy, I felt SORTA sorry for him. As the mob of people finally dispersed he went to the other side of the ice. So Sam and I are left to skate around a few times. Four fifteen rolled around and Mr. H arrived to pick us up. I was sorta bummed that I didn't have anything for him to sign but I decided that it would be impolite to make him wait. I got off the ice and I got the idea of asking Mr. H if he had a piece of paper! So he did I told him that'd I'd be quick. I rushed over to the other side of the ice to ask Morrison for his autograph. So I got it and left. Yeah! Third time! If you don't under stand what third time is I'll tell you later.

I just got back from the H's ( as in 20 minutes ago) where we watched movies and I ate a little too much. I soooo need to stop doing that. I got presents! A pretty scarf and a SWEET, awesome, way too cool Canucks rubber bracelet from the H's. THANKS!

So yeah, that was a pretty good day. Thanks for getting this far (as in reading wise!)
I hope you all have a blessed Christmas!
LOVE YOU!

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

sounds fun! wish i was there

12/25/2005 10:16 AM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

tehehehe
good times!
wild partys!

12/25/2005 12:47 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

i wish you were with us too, Jodi!
You're on a computer? Your mom let you??
how come you didn't check your e-mail??
LOVE!

12/25/2005 3:34 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

cuz after that i got in huge trouble

12/28/2005 3:46 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

oh that sux

12/29/2005 1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home