A Wise Post from Mrs. B. - Luv Ya!
Sometimes we all struggle trying to find out who we are. Well, I'm here to tell you that just because you have a beard, doesn't mean you aren't special.

Just be who you are and before you know it, people will travel long distances to find out how you make your beard grow in such a perfect, inverted triangle. Yes....look at all the people:

(tee hee - this is what you get when I'm tired - a makes no sense, kind of blog - nighty night and way to go "Joe". See ya tomorrow!) Hugs, Mrs. B.

5 Comments:
dlskgjbsgbpeibg
i look gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heather your HOT!!!!!!!!
FIRE!
12/05/2005 11:04 AM
Sammy jo!!!!!! The picture is dark and you can barely see anyone! What are you talking about????? Give me access on your blog and I'll post a lovely one of you. Do you trust me? Mmmhhaaa haa haa!!!!!!!
Mrs. B.
xoxoxox
12/05/2005 11:26 PM
hahaha.
12/06/2005 7:27 AM
i look dumb! lol! heather u hot!
12/06/2005 8:16 AM
NO!
12/07/2005 6:59 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home