Tuesday, July 26, 2005

even more edmonton

July 24: I went to downtown Edmonton to see a Taste of Edmonton. I was okay I guess. It was mostly cars, scary muscle guys, food, and people. But at least there were some Edmonton Eskimos that were handing out autographs (there Edmonton's CFL team fyi.) One was a big black guy and the other was a smaller white guy. After we left my dad asked me if I would've gotten my picture taken with the big guy and I said 'he wouldn't be out here signing autograph if he was dangerous.' We went back later but he was already gone. Oh well.

July 25: I went to my Aunt Nancy's house for pizza. The pizza was great and I also ate some calimair (I have no idea how to spell that, it's squid tenticals I think. grossed out?? ha ha. It was a bit rubbery but it was okay.) After dinner everyone went to the park to play football and frisbee. I was too tired to play cause I was racing my Uncle Gary and Nina to the park. When we got back we watched a movie and by the time we finished it was already 11pm.
I got to bed at 12:30 that night. yawn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

sounds fun! you probably don't want me to even start with what i've done!

7/26/2005 11:21 AM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

I LOVE CALIMARI!!!! YOU HAVE TO HAVE TZATZIKI DIP FOR IT THOUGH (THAT'S A CUCUMBERISH TASTING YUMMY DIP STUFF).

It sounds like you're having fun. How's the weather?

Hugs,
Mrs. B.

7/26/2005 11:21 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

I had a shrimp (not flavored but for shrimp) dip.
The weather out here has been al over the place. Thunder storms, rain, sunny, cloudly. yeah.
i miss everyone!

7/27/2005 11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home