Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ok. That is DISGUSTING!!!!! Enough of the spiders and snakes already!!! I can't take it anymore. Let's get back to pictures of cute hockey players making chubby-wubby, squishy-kissy, sniffy-wiffy faces. Where are you Jo-vo? or was that Cloutier? I can't remember the spider scared me out of my brain cells. Hugs, Mrs. B xoxoxoxo
I do have the pic of Cloutier. It's on the side under 'my fav pics' and then click on the one that says 'yeah Cloutier' Sorry about your brain cells :-( later!
Is that spider possibly related to the "Black Mamba" variety? It is pretty scary-looking. Of course, I never saw the "Black Mamba spider" because it was dark in the closet:). Auntie Nancy
6 Comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ok. That is DISGUSTING!!!!! Enough of the spiders and snakes already!!! I can't take it anymore. Let's get back to pictures of cute hockey players making chubby-wubby, squishy-kissy, sniffy-wiffy faces. Where are you Jo-vo? or was that Cloutier? I can't remember the spider scared me out of my brain cells.
Hugs,
Mrs. B
xoxoxoxo
8/02/2005 10:29 PM
I do have the pic of Cloutier.
It's on the side under 'my fav pics' and then click on the one that says 'yeah Cloutier'
Sorry about your brain cells :-(
later!
8/03/2005 9:08 AM
Is that spider possibly related to the "Black Mamba" variety? It is pretty scary-looking. Of course, I never saw the "Black Mamba spider" because it was dark in the closet:).
Auntie Nancy
8/03/2005 7:28 PM
It's maybe be at that!
Who knows! Well not me at least.
~Heather~
8/03/2005 11:25 PM
WWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
i hate spiders
sammy
8/04/2005 12:45 PM
YUCK
8/06/2005 7:59 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home