Friday, July 29, 2005

Movies

July 28: I got to see War of the Worlds today! It's really exciting if you can handle the suspense and stuff in the show.
Yes, I admit it, I covered my eyes a couple times but only a couple. I enjoyed it. My dad said there was too much Tom Cruise and I thought that was funny. If you can handle the blood, suspense, and all the other stuff in the movie then I say go for it!
When I got home (to a sisterless house, yeah! Cause they went to Klondike Days to go on rides.) I ate dinner then watch The Italian Job. That was a good movie too except for the tons of swearing that it had. But if you block that out it's a great movie! Full of action!

July 29: today was a calm day. My two aunt, my [annoying] sisters, and I all went to South Gate Mall. My Aunt Virginia took my sisters while I went shopping with my Aunt Nancy. I got a cool pair of brown capris! Yeah shopping!

3 Comments:

Blogger mayglitch said...

Hey there! I love reading about what your doing. Nick had a chance to go to War of the Worlds with the Bouwmans but I told him, I don't doubt you could handle the action but I don't think you can handle the suspense. He didn't understand that but he decided not to go. I CAN'T HANDLE HEAVY SUSPENSE!!! Glad you've having fun! Mrs. B. xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo
Oh, by the way - Nick and Holly have been throwing up - Holly calls it "sick-up". Be glad you're not here for that!!!!

7/29/2005 11:14 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

Thanks for that info (kinda). I hope Nick and Holly feel better soon!

7/29/2005 11:39 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

yay to brown capris and shopping aunts!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/30/2005 9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home