Sunday, July 31, 2005

Me & Brittney


Yes that is me and yes that is a real snake. Yes she had been fed recently and yes it was cool!
Any other questions??

4 Comments:

Blogger mayglitch said...

Question? Yes. Just one........
ARE YOU CRAZY??????????????????? IN CASE YOU DIDN'T REALIZE IT, YOU HAVE A SLIMY, DISGUSTING REPTILE AROUND YOUR NECK WHO COULD BE A DISTANT RELATIVE TO YOU KNOW WHO?? YES! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE SLIME THAT LED EVE ASTRAY!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Mrs. B.
xoxoxoxo

8/01/2005 10:01 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

She wasn't slimy and there was a trained handler not far away.
I wouldn't of done it if it wasn't safe.

8/02/2005 9:49 AM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

You're braver that me baby!!
Hugs,
Mrs. B.
(ps. How do you know it's a she?)

8/02/2005 10:23 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

WEWWWWW! YUCK! I HATE SMAKES!

8/06/2005 8:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home