Wednesday, August 31, 2005

HAHA

Hi heather! I figured it out finally! Well I wrote this message to tell people that HEATHER IS GORGEOUS! !!!! Don't you all think so! Well write Heather many many comments on this message and then we'll all be happy! LOVE ALL

12 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

HEATHER IS HOT!

8/31/2005 10:46 AM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

I LOVE HEATHER (AND MARIA TOO!)

8/31/2005 11:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww Maria!
I love everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Maria, how did you find my blog??? Are you a secret undercover spy from Bosnia trying to find my secret cookie recipe??

9/01/2005 12:31 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

Go Hedder, Go Hedder, I'm talking Ssssssssssssssssssssssss - hot like bacon.
Ok - that's weird.
Hugs,
Mrs. B.

9/02/2005 1:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa. You scare me sometimes Mrs. B!

9/02/2005 10:18 AM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

awww feel the love

9/02/2005 12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JODI I LOVE YOU!
YOU STARTED THE WHOLE CHAIN OF COMPLIMENTS!

9/02/2005 12:34 PM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

yes
i most surtanly agree!heather is one foxy princess
i case your wondering how i finaly got on to your blog.......
i'm on the campbell's computer!
:-)
see ya'll 2night

9/03/2005 4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww thanks everyone!
I LOVE YOU MORE ALL THAN FINGERS!

9/03/2005 6:09 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

I have 6 fingers!!!!!!!!!!

9/04/2005 1:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do.
princess bride, gotta love that movie!

9/04/2005 1:14 AM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

i get to be westly!
ha ha
i'm a man


love

9/04/2005 4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home