Wednesday, August 17, 2005

You asked for it - I'm taggin you!!!!

Stuck for an idea? Here you go: This is from my other site....you ask a bunch of questions and then tag people. They can tag other people too - they just change the answers. So here you go!

Anyone I tag needs to check out these questions, post them on your blog with your answers and then tag more people to do the same. This is all in good fun -- I hope you will play along! (If you get stuck - look at my homeschool blog) xoxoxoxo

Thanks Mrs .B!
Q. how many pictures of you do you have?

A. Four.. i think


Q. how many times have YOU moved?

A. once


Q. how old were you when you learned your ABC's?

A. about five


Q. do you think these Q's are too hard?


A. kinda

Q. how many computers are in your house?


A. two that are opperational


Q. what were you thinking about 15 minutes ago?


A. uhhhhh... breathing?? I can't remember.


Q. I think __________________ is cool because?

A. I think chocolate is cool because its so gosh darn yummy


Q. I think __________________ is gross because?

A. I think slugs are gross cause they leave trails of slime and they eat the strawberries in my garden.


Hugs!
Mrs. B.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

how do u put pictures on?

8/23/2005 5:33 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

Hey Christa!
To put pictures on your blog you have to log into your blogger account, click on 'new post, then click on the image icon (it's second to last on the tool bar with the font & size icons.)
Then you click the 'browse' button and select the picture you want off your computer.
You can also use pictures off the the internet, it's in the same 'add image' window.
Hope that helps!
~Heather

8/23/2005 7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home