Omigosh i survived!
Omigosh i survived!
Not only that but i made a friend too! Her name's Alicia. She's a lot like me (as in like quietness wise, but super nice at the same time!) My first day went really well! I guess i forgot to tell the people that i knew that i was going to that school cause they were like 'oh you're going here?' and yeah it was kinda funny. My teachers are really nice too so that's good. It was funny, cause at lunch i was eating a sandwich, a fruit cup, and a juice box and i forgot to bring a spoon (and my sisters did to,cause i kinda made their lunches too.. heh heh.. oops...). Alicia was laughing at me when i was trying to eat my fruit with out a spoon.
So yeah. Now i feel a lot better about going to school.
LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING MY STUFF!

10 Comments:
aawwwwwww!
that's so awesome!
sounds like it went good
i'm glad !
love
9/06/2005 5:07 PM
Aww i love you guys!
WORLD PEACE! :*-)
9/06/2005 7:25 PM
I am so glad that you had a great first day at school and that you made a new friend. I was praying for you. Sorry about yesterday for getting on your case. Just want you to know I care about you and I miss having you here doing school with us. I know that God is watching over you and all is good. Love you Mrs. Hubbard
9/06/2005 8:11 PM
Okay, you made me cry.
Awww Mrs. Hubbard i love you!
See you.... friday i guess.
9/06/2005 8:14 PM
yay i love you. i'm so glad it went well
9/06/2005 8:22 PM
heather, thats awesome im glad you enjoyed your first day and i hope the rest of the year and years to come go smoothly for you. Love ya, Serena
9/06/2005 9:04 PM
I was thinking about you guys all day yesterday. I knew you would do great. Yay friends!!! I'm so happy for you. Remember we are to be invited to every school function you guys are apart of. I think it will do you guys well to introduce your "weird homeschool friends" to your new pals - lol.
Lots and lots of luv and hugs,
Mrs. B.
9/07/2005 11:44 AM
Hey Heather:
Glad to hear that you had a good first day of school. Hope your sisters had a good day too--I know that you are looking after them--even though you forgot the spoons:).
Here's to more good days at school.
Love, Auntie Nancy and Uncle Gary
9/07/2005 9:37 PM
awwww i'm so touched how so many people have left me comments.
I LOVE YOU ALL!
9/08/2005 7:54 PM
HEATHER! EVERYONES LOVES YOU SO MUCH! ESPECIALLYU ME
9/08/2005 8:54 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home