posted by *Keather* at 10:04 PM
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I wanna squish it and squash it and mush it and squoosh it and squeeze it and tweeze it and...well, you get the picture. TOO SWEET!!!! What's it's name? Did it have puppy breath?Mrs. B.xoxoxo
10/12/2005 1:16 AM
AWWW PUPPY! WHERE"D COME FROM?
10/12/2005 8:04 AM
I think it's name was Lily,I can't remeber if it had puppy breath, and it's my sister's, friend's puppy.
10/13/2005 5:33 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I wanna squish it and squash it and mush it and squoosh it and squeeze it and tweeze it and...well, you get the picture. TOO SWEET!!!! What's it's name? Did it have puppy breath?
Mrs. B.
xoxoxo
10/12/2005 1:16 AM
AWWW PUPPY! WHERE"D COME FROM?
10/12/2005 8:04 AM
I think it's name was Lily,
I can't remeber if it had puppy breath, and it's my sister's, friend's puppy.
10/13/2005 5:33 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home