Mrs. B inspired blog post!
Hi! I borrowed this suggestion for a blog post from Sam's from Mrs. B. Cause Sam wasn't using it so i thought i would :-).
hErE yOu Go!
Toilet paper over or under the roll - How do you prefer? OVEr. It's SOO much easier that way!
What as the last beverage you consumed that you had to pay for? A can of Root Tea from my school! (it was actually Root Beer. Jodi understands ;-)
Favourite Movie: Hmm... I dunno. One of them is NAtional Treasure.
Favourite Chips: BBQ or sour cream and onion or sun chips.
Favourite Chocolate Bar: MR. BIG WITH FUDGE!
Favourite colour: PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favourite way to relax: sleeping! or reading a book or hangin' with friends!
What book are you reading right now? none. Except A Midsummer Night's Dream, in school.
What are you doing this morning? I was sleeping!
What are you doing this afternoon? Answering these questions.
What are you doing tonight? SLEEPING!!!!!!!!
What are you getting Mrs. B for her birthday? Something. It's far away so i haven't planned out the details yet ;-)
Okay i'm done!
bye!

8 Comments:
aww feel the root tea love! isn't that great
10/03/2005 10:15 PM
Never too early to plan - I think a nice relaxing foot massage would be nice re: the birthday question.
BIIIGGGG HUGGGSSS!!!!!
Mrs. B.
xoxoxoxoox
10/04/2005 12:42 AM
te he.
Mrs. B, who is giving you the foot massage. Ha ha i know, Nina can do it;-)
te he
10/04/2005 9:50 PM
Ah yes. I think it is about time she get's over her fear of feet.
Did you see the game tonight????
That Markus, he's such a silly-billy.
Hugs,
Mrs. B.
xoxoxoxo
(Yay! No school for 6 days. Yay!)
10/06/2005 12:30 AM
or a cutey-wutey!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE HIM! In a not... um... marrying/boyfriend/anything like that way. :-D!
YEAH! Even though i was a good girl, sacrifing watching the first game to going to youth, I STILL GOT TO WATCH THE WHOLE THIRD PERIOD!!! YEA YEA YE AYEA!
10/06/2005 11:39 AM
good heather!
10/08/2005 12:41 PM
SACRIFING!
oopsi i meant sacrificing. i think.
10/08/2005 1:52 PM
go heather!
10/09/2005 7:38 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home