milk chocolate all the way!!! dark chocolate gives me a sore throat if i have too much and white chocolate is too sweet. but i like any chocolate so it's fine
White, white, white chocolate for me and hey, did I ever tell you my favourite chocolate bar is called Big Turk? It's like a giant red jube-jube coverered in chocolate. People think that's quite gross but me? I say Yummy!!!
3 Comments:
milk chocolate all the way!!! dark chocolate gives me a sore throat if i have too much and white chocolate is too sweet. but i like any chocolate so it's fine
10/08/2005 10:25 PM
White, white, white chocolate for me and hey, did I ever tell you my favourite chocolate bar is called Big Turk? It's like a giant red jube-jube coverered in chocolate. People think that's quite gross but me? I say Yummy!!!
10/09/2005 11:18 PM
That sounds pretty good. I'l try it sometime!
10/10/2005 8:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home