I wrote something and then sent it and then it showed up twice so I deleted one and then it didn't go away so I deleted one again and then they were both gone. Got it? Now you never get to know what I wrote. Why? Because I HAVE THE POWER!!! HA, HA, HA, YES! THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!!! (ok that was weird)
6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
12/30/2005 8:09 PM
SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
12/30/2005 10:17 PM
cute pics
12/31/2005 11:33 AM
Why is the first one deleted?
1/02/2006 7:16 PM
I dunno. Ask Mrs. B
1/02/2006 7:33 PM
I wrote something and then sent it and then it showed up twice so I deleted one and then it didn't go away so I deleted one again and then they were both gone. Got it?
Now you never get to know what I wrote. Why? Because I HAVE THE POWER!!! HA, HA, HA, YES! THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!!! (ok that was weird)
1/03/2006 1:50 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home