Heather, my best friend, ROCKS!!!!
Hey, this is a message from Jodi. I decided to write a thing on Heather's blog.
Okay Heather is an awesome friend to me! She and I had been friends since we were like 3. And we're only one exact day apart in birth. That was a common bond between the two of us. We had many other common bonds too. We lived in the same complex and played almost every day! That was lots of fun. We went to the same church and met more friends there.
But I moved away. During the whole time I was gone she sent me tons of letters, card and emails! I sent many too. I was really sad to be away from her (and my other friends).
I did move back though and we were together constantly. I remember when I first came back and I felt like I was meeting a new friend because we'd been apart for so long.
Well one of the first things she did was get me hooked on Beanie Babies. We would collect them and then play them for hours and hours. I was amazed at how many of the names she knew. Another favorite toy was Barbies. That was pretty fun too.
We had tons of fun all the time. I remember a double birthday we had at her house. We were both ten and being only a day apart we decided to combine the two birthday parties. One funny thing was we bought the same gift for each other (it was a beanie and I really think our mothers were behind it too.) But still, the fact that we got the same thing was pretty funny.
Even when I away for those few years we still included each other in the party by writing the other's name alongside their own on the birthday cake.
I moved away from heather again but not as far (only 30 minutes) and we still found time to hang out and play beanie babies.
Heather had to got through a hard time about 2 years ago as her mother passed away. Her mom was like my second mom since I was over so much. So that was quite hard on everyone especially heather. Heather has been through a lot! She is so incredible.
And even through thick and thin we're still friends! It sometimes surprises me since I was a little rude as a child and would sometimes be mean to poor heather. But we're together always! 11 years and still going strong!
Heather I wrote this message to tell you how much I love you and think you're so incredible and awesome!
I hope everyone thinks so too!
LOVE!

6 Comments:
HEATHER! i love you so much! as i expressed in my message to you! to think of how awesome you aare brings tears to my eyes! ahhh i love you
9/08/2005 9:10 PM
awwwwwwwwwww
so much love
i'm going to cry!
love
9/08/2005 9:37 PM
Okay. Thank you very much Jodi....totally runny eyes, yucky mascara. WAY TOO MUCH LOVE HERE!!!
I love you too Hedder! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! I promise not to run over to you at school from across the parking lot screaming HEDDER, HEDDER MY DARLING - I'VE MISSED YOU! COME GIVE ME SMOOCHY WOOCHIES!
Hugs, Mrs. B. xoxoxoxoxo
9/08/2005 9:56 PM
AWWWWWWWW!!!!
Okay you made me cry, satisfied?
Oh i love you Jodi!
You're a great friend. I love each and everyone of ALL my friends! From ones i've know for practicually forever (aka Jodi Ans Sam) to the one i know but don't know (aka Nic and Collin) to my newest friend (aka Alysha).
I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART!
9/08/2005 10:27 PM
heather you are awesome! I love youy!
9/09/2005 8:21 AM
What an awesome thing to say, Jodi. Heather you really do have such a special place in our hearts and in our family. You are such a special young lady!!! We love you lots!!!!!!!
Mrs. W
9/12/2005 8:26 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home