Saturday, September 17, 2005

More of mi amigoes!









Here's Sam, with her new doo, puttin' on MY LIP GLOSS (ya i love you even though you got your germs on it!), anyways, then we have Collin trying to pretend to igore the camera, but as you can see by the grin on his face he didn't succeed, next we have Serena (looking like she should be in a ballroom gown and Maria, heh heh, i kinda caught her in the middle of talking :-). OOps. Lastly we have the lovely Krystal White (just kidding but i was thinking of Vanna White)!

Bye for now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

no pics of me? wah! jk! nice pictures!

9/18/2005 2:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I didn't take any pics of you. WAHH I"M A BAD FRIEND!
I Know! I'll take it to the corn maze ;-) yes my evil pan that's it!

9/18/2005 3:24 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

hehe evil plan! you're not a bad friend at all! i am

9/18/2005 7:50 PM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

look at me
i look SO GOOD!
and so does everyone else..... i guess?
LOL


Love

9/19/2005 9:02 AM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

I'm going to add comments to the pictures ok? Here we go....
1.) Sammy-Jo
"I know I can be the Canadian Idol if I just keep practicing-la, la, la, la, la, la, la".
2.) Colin
"Hee, hee, hee, I left the house without brushing my hair. I'm so naughty. Hee, hee, hee".
3.) Maria to Serena:
"Oh! I have to get those shoes. Wherever did you get them?"
Serena to Maria: "Not telling."
4.) Krystal
"Hello Darling....Call me. We'll do lunch. Ta, ta."

9/19/2005 9:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my all the comments!
NO WAY JODI YOU ARE NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT a bad friend!
Yes Sam everyone does look good.
No Mrs.B, Collin probably did brush his hair but Sam tried to give him a mohawk and he washed it out.
Maria you look lovely! Lovelier than Narkus Maslund!

9/19/2005 4:20 PM

 
Blogger Christa said...

Hey can you tell me how to put pics on my blog?

Love you!

9/30/2005 4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home