Saturday, September 17, 2005

A Riddle for you!

Why can't you take a picture of a Indian woman with hair curlers?


You have to guess!
And in a couples days [or less if i feel gracous ;-)] I'll give you the answer!
Okay?
Well it better be cause that's how i'm doing it!
nana!

CLICK ON THE COMMENT THING TO SEE THE ANSWER.

10 Comments:

Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

Because Indian women don't wear hair curlers?




love

9/18/2005 2:16 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

because id on't now

9/18/2005 2:23 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

I know! I know!
----- Because they wear braids.
That's it right?
I'm right, right?
Oh.....I love it when I'm right.
I'm so smart
Yay me!
Yay me!
Yay me!

9/19/2005 9:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no one go it right.
It's because you can't take a picture with hair curlers. You need a camera!

9/19/2005 4:21 PM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

anger!




love

9/19/2005 10:27 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

gosh!

9/19/2005 10:32 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

hahaqha.

9/20/2005 6:18 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

I don't get it.

9/20/2005 9:09 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

really mrs b? well you can't take pictures of indian woman because it's part of their religion. so you can't take a picture of them. with or without curlers in their hair

9/21/2005 12:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see.

9/22/2005 5:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home