GIRLS NIGHT!

<--EMily, Laura, & Kaylee while they they were making their (winning) cake. They won the cake decorating contest with this baby!

<---AW! Lariss and Vanessa! THEY'RE SO CUTE! i lOVE theM!
<--Rissa, Laura, Em, and Kay looking so cool!

<----Same people (i took this one cause i thought'd it'd look pretty cool with them taking a picture of themselves.)


18 Comments:
sounds like a totally awesome time!
1/21/2006 5:47 PM
sweet stuff!
did you guys go to fuel?
God Bless
1/21/2006 11:32 PM
Georgeous girlies!
What was that all about?
Was it a party? Was it for me?
1/22/2006 12:25 AM
hey ppl! read my blog! new post! important post!
1/22/2006 9:57 PM
lariss eh... jk
1/26/2006 10:13 AM
hm?
1/26/2006 6:41 PM
wow this is pretty kew...
1/27/2006 12:44 PM
Who are you and where do you come from?
I knew it!
One day the aliens would come
THE DAY IS HERE!
I'm not on drugs!
God BLess
1/27/2006 11:08 PM
ya sure
1/28/2006 6:16 PM
im not an alien eww :( im not ugly i go to your church i am a guy i cant sing but i just want to hide myself
1/31/2006 10:50 AM
what if i don't feel like it?
then how could you change my mind!
lol
i'll make one soon
1/31/2006 6:13 PM
heather has 3 made but they're all drafts! so there! they'll be up soon! i know it!
2/02/2006 5:38 PM
I'm bored. New post please or I will cry.
2/04/2006 7:52 PM
you had a new one up
It was that simple plan song
I know cause i commented on it
*giggles*
God Bless
2/04/2006 8:06 PM
it's gone
2/04/2006 9:01 PM
why?
God Bless
2/04/2006 9:07 PM
i'm gonna cry!!! my blog won't work properly! can someone help me?
2/05/2006 9:05 PM
poor jodi boo hoo
2/23/2006 9:14 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home