No basket-ball
For those of you who i told that i had basketball i have some bad news. I no longer have basketball.
I wish i did, but unfortunatly not enough people have stayed on the team. Some girls desided that they either didn't have the time or they didn't want to play anymore :-(
I WAS NOT one of them.
I'm sorry if i've told you too late (I'M SO SORRY SALINA! I FEEL REALLY BAD NOW!)
love you all, and thanks for saying that you would've come, i really appreciated that.
LOVE

10 Comments:
AWE
that's too bad
silly girls!
1/05/2006 8:00 PM
Hey, Sorry that you can't play. People need to think things through before they commit to something. We love you heather
Mrs. Warren
1/05/2006 11:39 PM
sniff, sniff.
ok - enough bawling.
WHATCHA GONNA DO NEXT??????
Huggies!
Mrs. B.
xoxoxoxo
1/06/2006 12:28 AM
don't really know don't really care.
i don't think i'll bother doing anything
1/06/2006 4:55 PM
heather, you have to do something! you're so much fun!
u and i should try and do some sorta sporty thinger together
1/06/2006 9:07 PM
i don't have to.
HMMM. That's true. We've never actually been on a sports team together. Maybe. i dno't kow though
1/06/2006 10:28 PM
ya, think of a sport or some fun league thing and we'll try to get in together!!
1/07/2006 5:12 PM
I could see you s doing syncronized swimming. You could wear those plastic squishy nose things that give you funny smiles. I'd be there to watch and not laugh.
1/07/2006 5:16 PM
i'm going to bother going into any sports right now.
1/08/2006 2:16 PM
ya. maybe in like may or june or something.
1/09/2006 1:09 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home