Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HEATHER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HEATHER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CUTE GORGEOUS AWESOME HEATHER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Luv ya!

Happy 15!

5 Comments:

Blogger mayglitch said...

OH YOU STINKER!!!! I WAS JUST SETTING UP TO DO THAT AND YOU BEAT ME!!!! Oh well, Great minds think alike!!!!-lol

Hugs,
me.

Oh - Happy Bornday Hedder! With many happy Naslunds to you!

3/17/2006 11:06 PM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!
EVEN THOUGH YOUR NOT HERE
WE LOVE YOU

God Bless

3/18/2006 10:44 AM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

aww ya. it's something i wish somebody'd done for me! lol

3/18/2006 12:43 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

Hey you Jodi !!! Give me access to your blog (ie: contributor) and I would. By doing that of course, you also have to put up with any embarrassing photo, story, poem, etc. that I happen to come up with and think blog-worthy. hee hee.

3/18/2006 9:52 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

i don't know how to do that!

3/19/2006 7:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home