Saturday, March 04, 2006

Never Even Thought

You know I totally didn't even realize that I could post on this blog untill right now! Crazy eh? The things that you don't think you can do. What are some things that you thought that you would never do and have done?

8 Comments:

Blogger *Keather* said...

don't tell my dad but i never thought that i'd actually enjoy parts of school!
but i do. BUT ONLY SOME PARTS
there's my fact-o-the-day!

3/04/2006 8:56 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

****GASP***** - I'm telling!!!!
(i'm actually very happy for you)
BUT I'M STILL TELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3/04/2006 10:51 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

>-P
poopy doop

3/04/2006 11:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to tell me - I just
read it. Don't know why it's such a big secret, but I am happy to hear it.

3/05/2006 2:16 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

HAHA! LOVE IT!

3/05/2006 3:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muhahahahahah

3/05/2006 5:58 PM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

What was that Nick?

I don't know?

hehehe



God Bless

3/05/2006 6:59 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

Yuck!!!! That fatty oyster thing beats even my chicken-vein thing on the disgustingly gross scale! Kudoos to you Nick. You win!! I surrender! I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!!!

3/05/2006 11:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home