Georgeous Picture!!! Ok Hedder the Hockey Hooligan....Who is number #3 (the guy behind Bertuzzi)? Is that Morrison? And, excuse-o-moi...is that Jovo in the number #6 spot???? What is that? I can barely recognize him? Is he even there? I tell you they injure the poor guy and then leave him out of the picture. HOW MEAN IS THAT??????
don't worry! Jovo is sixth and Ohlund is 7th. they are there don't worry... about a thing.... cause every little thing gonna be alright! ahem! anyways... NAZZY ROX! he gets to be first! That's right ! You wish you could be first! hey, Cookie isn't there :-( I think they should have had the whole team up there! They'd look sooooooooo good! night!
8 Comments:
Georgeous Picture!!! Ok Hedder the Hockey Hooligan....Who is number #3 (the guy behind Bertuzzi)? Is that Morrison? And, excuse-o-moi...is that Jovo in the number #6 spot???? What is that? I can barely recognize him? Is he even there? I tell you they injure the poor guy and then leave him out of the picture. HOW MEAN IS THAT??????
3/05/2006 11:31 PM
O my
What is the world coming to when we have to use hokey players as FBI!
hehehe
God Bless
3/06/2006 4:43 PM
I LOVE IT! YAYA HEATHER!
3/06/2006 5:44 PM
don't worry! Jovo is sixth and Ohlund is 7th. they are there don't worry... about a thing.... cause every little thing gonna be alright!
ahem! anyways... NAZZY ROX! he gets to be first! That's right ! You wish you could be first!
hey, Cookie isn't there :-(
I think they should have had the whole team up there! They'd look sooooooooo good!
night!
3/07/2006 10:13 PM
you're a meanie!
Nazzy is the best thing since chocolate!
so there.
hmph!
3/09/2006 10:15 PM
i don't like chocolate that much
3/13/2006 9:48 AM
CHOCoLATE IS THE BEST!
3/13/2006 11:44 AM
no it isn't
3/14/2006 7:31 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home