Wednesday, March 29, 2006

HOCKEY GAME!


WOW! I love hockey! In case you didn't already know that!
lol
Well....What to say about it? it was funfantabulous! Two things that come to mind are that I got to see Alexandre Burrows' (I'm pretty sure you don't have a clue who that is but anyways) first hat-trick AND I GOT TO SEE MARKUS NASLUND'S 700TH CAREER POINT! Special!
the one thing that wasn't so cool was that Matt Cooke got hurt. Like Hurt Hurt. Well not too badly hurt I guess but there was blood and I was making funny whimpering noises that people were giving me funny looks for (ahem... I mean that wasn't me....)
I pretty much jumped up almost everytime the Canucks scored, screamed a lot,

and had lots of fun. Especially trying to find the bathroom. lol. GM Place is big and I'm sure can be easy to get lost in. Thankfully there's numbers everywhere.

Thanks to Mr. B, Nick and especially my daddy for putting up with my screaming, whimpering, excessive bouncing and hyperness! You guys rock!

That's all for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger mayglitch said...

Mr. B. said it was fun to see how excited you got. "CRAZY CANUCK FAN YOU". Nicholas was extremely cranky the next day. How about you???? Anyways. I'm so glad you had fun. I really would only want to go just to see how crazy you are. hee hee.
hugs,
me.

3/29/2006 10:12 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

HAHA! sounds like fun!!! i love hockey games! they are so awesome!

3/30/2006 6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home