Saturday, March 25, 2006

Pics from Esperanza



here's a glimpse into my life from the past week:

waiting for the ferry
on the ferry

on the bus



at Esperanza!and I'll put more up in a bit!

9 Comments:

Blogger mayglitch said...

Ok - I see there was a trampoline and a bus and a boat. And I see most people don't like getting their picture taken. While you're at it, you should put up the pictures I TOOK OF YOU!!!! WHERE ARE THEY!!!! Only 2 more sleeps until you head to Canuckleville. WHOOOOOOOPIIIEEE!!!

3/25/2006 7:28 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

those pics are awesome! even though i looked at them last night! hahahhaha

3/25/2006 8:05 PM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

SWEET!
Look's like you had an !!AWESOME!! time
SOOO GOOD I say!

love yah



Triple God Bless Attack

3/25/2006 10:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you told me you didn't go on the computer last night:(

3/26/2006 1:49 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

what? who was that? and who are you talking to! i'm so confussed

3/26/2006 2:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodi.

3/27/2006 6:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i ment jodi

3/28/2006 5:08 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

ok then. who are you?

3/28/2006 8:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one ha ha ha

3/30/2006 10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home