On Behalf of Hedder!!
Hmmmm. If I was Hedder what would I post today? Oh! I know!
ONLY A WEEK TOMORROW UNTIL I GET TO SEE MY FIRST CANUCK GAME EVER!!! OH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HOW WILL I SURVIVE!!! OH! OH MY!!! OH MY GOSH!!! SOMEBODY PINCH ME!!!!
There we go. Stay tuned until tomorrow for more Hedder thoughts on behalf of Mayglitch (like I know what a 15 year old is thinking but this is fun!)

3 Comments:
You probably do know
cuz you are one at heart
ECK!!!!!!!!!!
36 more days until I turn 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless
3/20/2006 12:18 PM
Ohhhhhhhh,,,Sammy Jo. I'm so proud of you. You're a big girl now aren't you??? I remember when you were just a wittle, wittle, sweetie pie. Time goes so fast.
3/20/2006 6:21 PM
haha i wonder what heather will think when she sees all this. lol
3/22/2006 3:18 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home