Saturday, April 29, 2006

CHRISTA!


OMGOSH! out of the blue i totally remembered that Christa's moving back today!!!!!
YEA!!!! SO HAPPY!
ok.
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEAYYEYAEYEYYEAYEAYEYAEYAEY!
excitment!
lets have a party!
ok i'm done!

14 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

she is!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA! IM SO EXCITED!

4/29/2006 10:23 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

HA!!! I knew she couldn't stay away! We're just too adorable! (kidding) - I'm glad she's back though. She is a total sweetie!

4/29/2006 11:33 PM

 
Blogger Christa said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!
I'm back now and you'll never get rid of me HAHAHAHA! Umm... who was that who said "never say never"? lol :)
I'm excited to be back! I have a clod right now though :( I just got back from a conference in Seattle, it was So great! God is breathing freshness into me.
Love ya
Christa

5/05/2006 1:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's a clod???

5/05/2006 4:58 PM

 
Blogger Christa said...

lol OPPS! umm that's my fancy spelling job for cold, lol hehe

5/05/2006 8:58 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa. I WANT A NEW BLOG!! I think I'll make one myself! So there!
Hugs,
me.

5/14/2006 5:00 PM

 
Blogger GottaAct said...

OK.

5/15/2006 9:34 AM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

a new blog?

5/15/2006 6:50 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

new post i mean.
go to my blog - important National Holiday.

5/15/2006 10:45 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

i'm going, i going

5/16/2006 7:44 AM

 
Blogger GottaAct said...

Okay I went and nice feet.

5/16/2006 11:55 AM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

Make sure middle sis goes hedder. she'll be so happy - i know how she loves feet. *giggle*

5/16/2006 10:11 PM

 
Blogger GottaAct said...

Who my little sister?

5/17/2006 7:46 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

teagan

5/19/2006 9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home