Tuesday, April 25, 2006

my class pic!



here's my class! don't they look like a good bunch. haha like a bunch of bananas!
anyways! it was a good picture! i'm glad it turned out so well! i don't have my eyes closed!!!
ok i'm done! see ya!

8 Comments:

Blogger mayglitch said...

Sniff, sniff. That picture brings back so many sad memories. I never got to sit on the bench. I always had to stand because I was tall. sniff, sniff. (i'll be ok)

4/25/2006 9:41 PM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

Very nice


God Bless

4/25/2006 10:11 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

haha! that's a great pic! and you're looked AT the camera! not away (hahahaha) jk

4/26/2006 2:41 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

aghhhhhhhhhh! i forgot to bring you your watch!!!!! now what?????

4/26/2006 11:33 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

aghhhhhhhhhh! i forgot to bring you your watch!!!!! now what?????

4/26/2006 11:33 PM

 
Blogger GottaAct said...

Double post Mrs.B???

Well it's not too bad I once put 8 posts on Nick's blog (I think it was Nick's).

Nice picture Hedder.

4/27/2006 10:36 AM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

I know Mrs. B! i was totally crushed.
well, you can't take it to the school (more on that to come!) so bring it on sunday.

4/27/2006 12:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya I think everyone looks great in the picture.

.....

-Echidna

5/19/2006 4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home