ANDREW LADD!
Hello people! For those of you who don't know I went to go see Andrew Ladd today! YEA ME!
Salina drove me over and we got Gelotos first and then we went to the park. And then we found the Warren's and a few of us went over to wait to watch the speech thingy. He came in a ......... Motorcade?
I think that's what they called it. It was sweet. Him sitting there (but it did look very safe tho) with the Stanley Cup. AND THEN, he stopped and got out of the car and walked right past me (EEEK! lol) And of course there I am TRYING to take pictures and of course my camera didn't feel like complying that very moment (because I didn't press the button down far enough). THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN WICKED AWESOME PICTURES THO!!!!!!
O well, C'est le vie. And then people were talking and Andrew Ladd talked and then he left for the ACT to talk to hockey kids and ya. So I went to go stand inline for the Stanley cup! I TOUCHED IT FOR ALL YOU SUPERSTITIOUS people out there! lol.
And ya, Joy and Don
(friend's sibs) and I hung around for a while to wait and see if Andrew Ladd would come out. AND HE DID! te he. GIDDY MUCH I WAS! lol. So we went and got pictures and he autographed my arm! THAT"S RIGHT! I am so cool! te he. So ya, and then we went home. FUN! yes very. Thanks to my lovely drivers for getting me to and from safely! lUV YOU ALLLLLL!

2 Comments:
THAT IS SO COOL HEDDER! I BET YOUR HEART IS STILL GOING A LITTLE PITTER-PATTER.
Hugs,
me.
8/23/2006 9:38 PM
AWWWW! i wish i could have come! love you darling!
8/25/2006 10:19 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home