Awards!
:) WOW! It went pretty well.
I was soooooooo nervous!
i coud like barely breathe!( o well if that sounds stupid too you cause that's how i felt)
It was good though. I got two awards today. I got one award for Socials,Info Tech,Science, Math, & French. It was kinda funny cause i got the mathy, sciencey computery type stuff and Larissa got one for English ,Socials, & Journalism. lol. anyways. the other one i got was for overall academic achievement! woo hhoo!
and the bonus was that having that assembly meant that most of our classes got to be shortened!
soooo that's all for now!

5 Comments:
THAT IS SO COOL HEDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVERALL ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT!!! You may find this hard to believe, but I actually never won that in school. Shocking eh? Anyways, I'm sorry I missed it...don't ask what I was doing. But I wuv you and I'm so proud of you, you little brainiac you.
xoxoxoxoxoxox
6/08/2006 11:52 PM
you did soooo good Heather! I was smiling the entire time practically! It was awesome!
luv ya, cya later,
Jodi
6/09/2006 2:31 PM
Great Job!
6/09/2006 5:11 PM
HEY I WAS SO THERE
YES I WAS
AND YOU'RE AMAZING HEATHER!
SUPA AMAZZZZZZZZING!
Love&Blessings
6/09/2006 6:46 PM
LOve Ya Heather! Congrats! I knew you could do it! Love ya!
6/10/2006 3:20 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home