Tuesday, July 25, 2006

more Rockridge!

Incase you're wondering why i'm posting these pictures up so late it is because i was off traveling right after Rockridge (pretty much) and didn't get a chance to load up these pictures.
So now they are out for your enjoyment!
Totally gorgeous lake! Tubing (EEK!) and Wakeboarding (fun!) and Bloob (big pillow looking thing that i never got to go on)
people decked out in their Hawaiian get-ups.
DUTCH KID!!!!!



in session (LOOK! Where's Heather? (te he))
AWW absolutly love this picture!
me and my cabin on the stairs

(i do not know what i'm doing there! but the picture's pretty funny




Me waiting for my nails to dry! (before the dance :)


AWWW!!! me and the girls in my cabin plus other girls from our class)



I love these pics! Thanks to all who took these pictures!

2 Comments:

Blogger mayglitch said...

Ha ha!! Very good I say!!! My favourite is the one of you holding your head!!! Ha, ha,

Caption:
Oh no!!! Where is my brain??? Oh! There it is!!! I missed you brain.
*giggle*

(I'm still looking for mine by the way)

8/03/2006 9:57 AM

 
Blogger thePERFECTIONofFRAILTY said...

those are amazingly awesome!
OH MY GOSH! DUTCH KID! I KNOW THEM!
HAHAHA! COTI!

Love&Blessings

8/06/2006 2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home