Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm back!








I"M BACK! Did you miss me? I (probably) missed you! lol of course i missed you!
I would write about my time there but it would take too long! So you'll have to talk to me sometime! (lol when i'm actually home!) cause i'm going to be gone more! hahahaa moo!
But here's some pictures of my most awesome, spectactular time at camp!

9 Comments:

Blogger GottaAct said...

I bet you had a blast! Where did you go and for how long?

7/05/2006 6:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, I wanted to go, but I didn't know I could! I missed u alot lol

-Echidna

7/05/2006 9:03 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

I MISSED YOU!!! OH! I love Bonkers. He's cute.

7/06/2006 12:35 AM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

I had a blast there! It was sooooo awesome!

7/07/2006 8:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/09/2006 6:25 PM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

AHH! Christina! i'll kill you if people saw that comment i deleted!
even tho........ nvm

7/09/2006 8:48 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

haha i know what it said!!! muhahaha

7/10/2006 8:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me to!

lol

jy

7/11/2006 10:24 AM

 
Blogger GottaAct said...

I didn't. :(

7/11/2006 6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home