School again.

hey y'all! I started school against. yea me.
So pretty much it was ok, of course i got homework (GRR! but it was easy so it's all good.)
Anywhot. ............. i have no idea what to say. Pretty much it was normal. (ish)
I made a new friend tho! YEA ME! Her name is Shannon. and then there was lots of other new (or semi-new) ppl. LIke Josh, he's new. and then there's Brianna and Jess who have beeen to the school before.
so ya.
Assembly was good.
O! I did slip on water from a fountain! It was a sweet slip too (according to Kayla and Jeff.)
it was like.....a slow one? i'm not sure how you would describe it. And ya. Kaya and Jeff were concerned tho. aw i luvyou guys <3.
anyways.............................................i'm done!
cyas!

2 Comments:
Awwwwwwwww Hedder fall down and go boom! *giggle*. Glad you had a good day. Huggies, me!
9/06/2006 5:51 PM
awww yeah! school has started! you saw me trying to finish my science essays yesterday! ew yuck! I hope you're having fun! see you later!
9/08/2006 8:05 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home