Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hola Mon Amies!

Hey there!
It's Me
Well 2006 is done.
SO!
I thought i would be cool to put up some pictures of the year!
Sound good?
I thought so
here we go!





Snow Ball (r-l Karen, Kayla, Vanessa, Me and LIli)










Rockridge (my cabin)










rockridge(Grade 9 girls)





My generation's girls











Ha ha! Esperanza. Good times










Me on my birthday! Luv you guys!







me on the teeter tooter










meeeeee

4 Comments:

Blogger mayglitch said...

ok - that's supa funny that you said teeter tooter!!! I thought that just happens to me. *giggle*!!!!!!

1/04/2007 12:09 AM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

oooh i love them! now i want to do that with my year of picture! will you kill me if i do?

1/06/2007 10:02 AM

 
Blogger *Keather* said...

that would be fine.
that'll be $50

1/06/2007 9:00 PM

 
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

WAHHHHHH!!!!!

1/06/2007 9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home