Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another Friend

Because this is just so exciting for you. Here is another doll from my past. Good old Mrs. Beasley. She was the same doll that Buffy had on Family Affair-an old favourite tv show of mine, only Buffy's doll couldn't talk and mine could! Yay me! Anyways, I got her when I got my tonsils out and she went everywhere with me and was a very good friend.

Sad thing happened one day though....I was talking to her in my little bed one summer night when out from nowhere, a big spider crawled up the back of her and onto the top of her head and stared at me.

I did what any other kid would have done..I screamed at the top of my lungs for my daddy to kill it. Well, what did he do? He ran to my rescue with a chunk of toilet paper and grabbed/squished the spider off Mrs. Beasley's head. That in turn left black spider guts forever squished into her hair like gum.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Beasley and I couldn't be friends anymore after that because I couldn't look at her again with the same admiration. It was a sad day in my little life.

Stay tuned for the tales of "Hi Dottie, the talking doll"! (unless Hedder decides to post something.)

Luv.


3 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

aww! i luv mrs. beasley! I used to watch family affair every day!

5/21/2006 1:53 PM

 
Blogger mayglitch said...

I know!!! She was such a wonderful role model!!! I looked up to her (even though she was only a foot and a half.) *giggle*

5/21/2006 10:11 PM

 
Blogger GottaAct said...

Cool.

Put up Hi Dottie, the talking doll please.

5/22/2006 8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home