Hello all (especially Mrs. B)
Well..... I guess I will put a new post up.
Isn't this exciting!
ok
Here you go Mrs. B! A Recap of my week!
Ok... Monday.... uh dern it. No brain waves coming.... Trying again....Ok... So pretty much Monday. I went outside for art! There we go there's something! Ok... Tuesday... I hung out with Christa at my school! (YEA my brain's working!). OK so Wednesday I had an Art Show! And no one (that I didn't know) asked me about my art :-( so whatever to them. Yea Trev, Matt, Mike, Em, and Kay! You did awesome music! ok so Thursday. Due to a band trip that sent half of my classmates away, school was pretty much great! French was easy, in math we got to learn about black holes, Socials was actually good cause we got to go outside! and then we had fun reading in turn and computers was wicked awesome cause we didn't even do computers! For one block we did floor hockey (yea Ashley! you were great at it, ha ha Jeff you got beat by a girl!(namely me!) and i totally rocked at it! i got one goal! lol. then between blocks we got to go out for lunch and Kerry and i hung out with some of the guys and they got baggettes. and the second block we played computer games. and then i didn't have too much homework :-) yea. and friday wasn't too bad either cause there was a ton of substitutes and then i had little homework for the weekend :-) happy happy. so ya. o ya! Friday night! Ice cream and shopping and hanging out with Jodi and ppl. fun fun. mmmmmmmmm ice cream. soooo goood!
ok. O ya! Saturday! so i went with my Daddy to drop off Mel at little Nikki's party. my dad and i went shopping (yea shopping.) I got a awesome skirt (thanks Daddy for buying it for me <3)> outside the room that the birthday party was and then a bunch of the girls ( my little friends) wanted me to come in and Mrs. H said that was ok. So i got ice cream cake! mmmmmmm more ice cream! and ya! i love Nikki she's so cute. then my dad came and got us, we went home, had awesome dinner of BBQ chicken, potato salad, and a bagette (hey look another bagette! lol) and then my dad took me to Fuel. and lots of ppl in my class were there but that was about it. and there was pizza! and pop! yummy! it was pretty fun. and ya. today has been very unaventful.
Ok Mrs. B there you go. Sutff about me to keep you occuapied!
TA DA! i'm done!
no you get to leave comments!

6 Comments:
What do you mean I can't leave comments!!! HOW RUDE!!! I think you left out some pretty important details in your weekly chain of events. Allow me to remind you...Monday - got beat by Mrs. B. in Speed a whole bunch of times, therefore, losing your title of Princess Of The Day! (at least that's how I remember it.)
And skip to Friday where you spot yours truly, vacumming out her van (yes it happens!) and then sneaking up on her and scaring her guts out, as well as causing her to grow a whole handful more of grey hair.
Yah, I noticed how you left out alllll the naughty parts!!
5/21/2006 10:16 PM
haha! you didn't tell me about yesterday heather! you phoned and didn't tell me! cry cry.
oh well! a new post! i'm so proud of you!
luv ya darling,
jo
5/21/2006 11:21 PM
Wow a new post.
Very intereting days.
O.P
5/22/2006 8:32 AM
Sounds like wild party good times
Love&Blessings
5/24/2006 1:25 AM
i'm back! post a new post about what you did while i was gone
6/03/2006 9:21 AM
hey heather!
6/04/2006 7:41 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home